Saturday, January 05, 2008

Lumix in the streets

















At first I was so frustrated because my timing was off...the shutter took a longer time to capture the images as I walked the streets of Quiapo. After a while...the world around me seemed to slow down as I reversed the process. I remembered the movie "Matrix" as I consciously weaved in and out of the hustle and bustle that was Quiapo. As my sweat began to break so did my fear. This camera is fantastic!!!! Very stealthy because it makes no shutter sound at all, the body is all black and the lens has a HUGE opening at f2.0-2.4 and with the 28-90 mm Leica Vario-Summicron lens...the DMC LC-1 is perfect for street photography.hehehehe I found a jewel at last. But of course...the little M4 on my other shoulder is still the king!




No comments: